Laser Acupuncture Face Lift is a non-invasive alternative to a face lift. This protocol is based on an acupuncture protocol which regenerates the wrinkled sagging facial muscles of post stroke and Bell’s palsy patients.
We use a LASER for better and faster results. It uses a gentle, infrared and red beam laser to stimulate the muscles, red blood cells and collagen of the face and neck.
When the muscles of the face are toned, the skin becomes smoother, wrinkles are reduced, and the face glows.
How many treatments will I need?
Ideally it is recommended that you have two treatments a week for six weeks, to be followed by a maintenance program of once every six weeks.
Some people choose to begin with a treatment once a week for twelve weeks and follow with a maintenance program of once every six weeks.
Depending on your age and the quality of your skin, 2-3 months may elapse before another treatment is needed.
What will I feel?
Some people feel a gentle tingling sensation. Most people find the experience to be relaxing and pleasurable.
A Laser Acupuncture Face Lift:
- Increases Collagen production in the skin
- Improves muscle tone in the face and neck
- Minimizes puffiness around the eyes
- Improves facial color by increasing circulation
- Improves the tone and texture of the skin
- Relaxes the face and brings out a radiant complexion
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and larger wrinkles